We are looking for cooks to work in Keskimaa restaurants and ABC service stations!
You can be a future kitchen star or an experienced cook, what matters is your passion for food and cooking, which can be seen to our customers as carefully executed and delicious food. With us you get to see your own hand print and give our customers excellent customer service and experiences. You are proud of your work and it shows.
Education and experience in restaurant business are a plus, but not a demand. We are sure that you know what is the most important thing in this hectic and sometimes physically demanding job? Of course your positive, hardworking and flexible attitude!
What we can offer for you:
- Versatile work and working schedule, a possibility to shape your work to meet your needs in terms of working hours
- A job in a safe and stable employer, the biggest one in Central Finland
- Excellent employee benefits such as employee discounts throughout S-group in the whole country, vast health services, accident insurance for your free time and a bonus system
- Keskimaa offers training and a wide range of career paths
- An opportunity to grow up to be a professional in restaurant business
- A possibility to work in one or more restaurants at Keskimaa
Interested? Leave an application as soon as possible!
Keskimaa is the biggest private sector employer in Central Finland. We already have more than 1800 employees, and everyone’s work is important. Even though we work in different locations, we thrive by working together. Keskimaa is owned by our customers, and we want to serve them the best way possible. As well as being a safe and stable employer, Keskimaa offers a wide variety of employee benefits, and we have multiple possibilities to grow and make your own career path.
Our associate in recruiting is Anu from Barona. The person hired will be employed to Keskimaa.
With us, you get to influence Finnish consumer decisions, future retail, developing of digital services and Finland’s best customer service through diverse work tasks. We offer jobs and chances for growth for various experts in different industries and different locations. Our deal includes also Finland’s widest range of employee benefits and the best colleagues.
Read more: https://s-ryhma.fi/en/careers
Are you S Group’s current worker? Please apply via PeCu’s Career worklet.